Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Thanks

I found out that time is fleeting this week. In fact I have lost some time in my life I will never recover. I have learned to laugh at what one can't remember because you don't have to be responsible for it. I have learned how important it is to love when you have the moment with friends and family. For a few brief hours I lost them all. I am so thankful for those that came to help when the need was there and for the Priesthood blessing and all the prayers that were offered on my behalf that brought me back from some unknown place, a place deep within me that I do not know where or how I got to and from. I realize now more than ever that life is so fragile. I love my family and wish to see them advance in the gospel plan. I know a lot of prayers were said on my behalf. I feel they are what made my recovery complete. Yea, I lost a short amount of time in my life but I gained a great deal of insight into what is important to me, my family, friends and my faith. I'm better now and grow stronger every day. I'm posting no pictures of this episode as I understand it was pretty scary to observers on the outside. I was apparently lost within myself, walking the hall of the deep mind. I can't say it wasn't fun because I can't remember much. But I am glad to be back to the halls that are more familiar to me, back to the arms that say, "I love you Grandma, Mom, Friend or Honey." I realize now that it could have all been gone and that I could have been trapped in that place forever. I hug a little longer, kiss a little deeper and savour every moment that I get to spend with you all. It just means a lot more to me now. I love you all. Thanks again for your prayers.

1 comment:

  1. I can't express enough how grateful I am that you came back to us :) I love you so very much. You mean the world to me. I need you, so make sure you take care of yourself okay? The world just could never be the same without you. You are the greatest!

    ReplyDelete