Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Around the Park and a Fun Day














































Wed Jan 19
It seems that internet problems are eternal. Qwest is now supposed to send out a tech tomorrow to see why our service is frequently interrupted and the speed is all over the map. After a call for service Dad went to a stake cannery assignment in Mesa and I got with the Bramwells to do water colors. They are professional artists, very talented and I am thankful for their assistance. The cannery was bottling maple syrup and did not need much help so Dad only stayed an hour and then found another antique mall in Mesa on the way home. He completed my beginner's golf club set that was started by Keith Tilley in Yuma by buying me a nice putter. Now I just have to get out and try them out. I think I'll start by practicing at the driving range in the park. In the evening we went to the "Welcome Back" pot luck for the entire park in the clubhouse. The place was packed and the food choices were both endless, it seemed, and delicious. We met a lot of new people and had a good time. A real character was Steve Tippit and his wife Pam who works in the park office. We finished the day with a soak. I thought I'd post just a few pictures from around the park for all to see where we live.

No comments:

Post a Comment