Search This Blog

Monday, January 24, 2011

Mon Jan 24


This morning I went with Gayle Bramwell to spend money at the Hobby Lobby to support my painting addiction while Dad worked on paperwork to get us ready for the cruise in a couple of weeks. This afternoon Dad and I went for a 5-mile bicycle ride to the Golden Sun RV Park to buy tickets to the Warnock Family Show over there next Saturday night. This group is from Branson and we expect it to be a very good show. This was also laundry day. While doing laundry Dad and I worked out on the exercise machines next door. They have weight machines, free weights and some very nice exercise machines that all appear to be quite new. This afternoon we chatted with our Canadian neighbors, Jo and Peter Campbell, for a while and then went with them in the evening to play Aggravation (like Sorry) in the club house. My partner and I came in third out of about 60 teams so we didn't win the pot but still had a lot of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment