Search This Blog

Monday, December 20, 2010

Preparing to Leave Quartzsite


Sat Dec 18
Today was a laid back day. We read our books until after noon. Then I hauled Dad around shopping. The huge gem store was full of beads and jewelry. It was the biggest store I have ever seen with beads and the makings for jewelry. Even at that I didn't find what I wanted so we went to another jewelry store. Then we hit a few flea markets loaded with the most junk I have ever seen. We bought groceries at the General store where I got sticker shock to say the least. We than came home to eat dinner and read our books. Can you tell it was a good day?
Sun Dec 19
We woke up to watch a gorgeous sunrise and attended church. The branch choir put on a very beautiful and touching Christmas program. It has been very windy for the past couple of days but still not too cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment