Search This Blog

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Shoulder Treatment off to Rough Start

Thu Mar 10

I had a pretty good night but when I took the meds in the morning something did not settle well and I wound up in bed feeling terrible and throwing up nearly all day. When Dad called the doctor he said to continue taking the cortisone but not to take any more oxycontin. By about 6 PM I finally felt good enough to get up and around and had a little to eat. On a positive note I have a little more movement in my shoulder and not quite as much pain. After dark we went over to the Bramwells to watch the space station cross the skies like a fast-moving star. Gayle gave us each a Mexican mango ice cream bar that was delicious. We came home and watched a little TV then turned in. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day!

No comments:

Post a Comment